Kampala University is a fountain of knowledge, which produces holistic and all round graduates who become vanguards of change in the community. This philosophy is founded on a society, which needs graduates who are competitive in the job market, academically, morally and socially. It is the Universitys belief, firm hope and desire that Uganda as a nation, the East and Central Africa Region, and indeed the whole world become transformed into a developed common society economically, culturally and academically which should act as a vehicle of development in all areas and at all levels.
Research and Publications
- The English Language Communicative Needs among International Students
- The 14TH GRADUATION CEREMONY will take place on the 30TH OF MARCH 2017 at the main Campus, Ggaba. Graduands are requested to clear with the relevant offices latest 10th March 2017. The Chancellor Hon.Prof. Edward Rugumayo Amooti will preside over the ceremony.
- The second set of the Special Exams started on 7th-19th March 2017.
- Our Student David Emong emerged the best in "Promoting Neighborhood-watch through Sports Competitions" organised by Uganda Police at Nsambya.
- Kampala University will participate in the forthcoming NCHE Exihibition at UMA Lugogo 9th-11th March 2017.
- Semester Started on 6th February 2017 at all our 6 Campuses.
- Registration for February Intake 2017 is in progress at all our Six Campuses;Main Campus Ggaba, Luwero, Masaka,Jinja, Old Kampala and Mutundwe in all programmes, i.e Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree.
- The Kampala University Sister University in Kenya "The East African University" got 456 students for Government sponsorship for 2016.
- The Kampala University School of Nursing and Health Sciences passed out 256 Nurses and Midwives as it was celebrating 11years of existence.
- After the attainment of the Charter, Kampala University now has the Higher Education Government Students' Loans.