Kampala University is a fountain of knowledge, which produces holistic and all round graduates who become vanguards of change in the community. This philosophy is founded on a society, which needs graduates who are competitive in the job market, academically, morally and socially. It is the Universitys belief, firm hope and desire that Uganda as a nation, the East and Central Africa Region, and indeed the whole world become transformed into a developed common society economically, culturally and academically which should act as a vehicle of development in all areas and at all levels.
Research and Publications
- The English Language Communicative Needs among International Students
- The Academic Registrar Kampala University Informs all students who completed their studies, that the 14TH GRADUATION CEREMONY will take place on the 30TH OF MARCH 2017 at the main Campus in Ggaba.You are kindly requested to clear with the relevant offices before 15th-02-2017. The Chancellor Hon.Prof. Edward Rugumayo Amooti will preside over the ceremony.
- Kampala University to host the finals of National Kickboxing League at Ggaba Campus in February 2017.
- Semester Started on 6th February 2017 at all our 6 Campuses.
- Registration for February Intake 2017 is in progress at all our Six Campuses;Main Campus Ggaba,Luwero,Masaka,Jinja,Old Kampala and Mutundwe in all programmes ie Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree.
- The Kampala University Sister University in Kenya "The East African University" got 456 students for Government sponsorship for 2016.
- The Kampala University School of Nursing and Health Sciences passed out 256 Nurses and Midwives as it was celebrating 11years of existence.
- After the attainment of the Charter, Kampala University now has the Higher Education Government Students' Loans.