Kampala University is a fountain of knowledge, which produces holistic and all round graduates who become vanguards of change in the community. This philosophy is founded on a society, which needs graduates who are competitive in the job market, academically, morally and socially. It is the Universitys belief, firm hope and desire that Uganda as a nation, the East and Central Africa Region, and indeed the whole world become transformed into a developed common society economically, culturally and academically which should act as a vehicle of development in all areas and at all levels.
Research and Publications
- The English Language Communicative Needs among International Students
- The Pre-University Exams will start on 14th - November - 2016.
- Weekend Program Exams on 19th- November - 2016.
- Regular / Day Program Exams on 21st November - 2016.
- Registration for December In-service Program is in Process for all courses.
- Registration for Febrary Intake 2017 is going on at all our Seven Campuses in Various disciplines at Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree and PhD level.
- The Kampala University Sister University in Kenya "The East African University" has got 456 students for Government sponsorship.
- The Kampala University School of Nursing and Health Sciences passed out 256 Nurses and Midwives as it was celebrating 11years of existence.
- After the attainment of the Charter, Kampala University now has the Higher Education Government Students Loans.